Battlegroup Falke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Jenkins Application (Accepted)

2 posters

Go down

Joe Jenkins Application (Accepted) Empty Joe Jenkins Application (Accepted)

Post by Josef Jäger Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:42 pm

1. Full Realism Name(First and Lastname): Joe  Jenkins

2. Age: 15

3. Country: UK

4. Previous ArmA Realism Units/Clans: I have not been in one

5. Were you dishonorably discharged from any of the above Units/Clans?: nope

6. Are you able to take part on Sunday's at 7PM GMT (8PM GMT+1, 2PM EST)?: I should be able to

7. What does 'realism' mean to you, when compared with other gameplay styles? to be as close to what he/she would do and feel as to be there as that person as possible  

8. Where did you hear about Battlegroup Falke? (A forum? Steam?): Jeanathan and Schmidt

9. Do you have a working Microphone and/or Headset? (Required): yep

10. Are you willing to invest the necessary time (1 - 2 hours) to ensure that the above mods are installed and working correctly when recruited?: well I will do as many mods as I can in my free time and ask anyone if I get stuck so yes I am

11. Steam ID (This is your login/account name, found at the top of your Steam friends list.): lordjoe1234

12. Which type of roles interests you the most?(AT, GPMG, LMG, Grenadier, Medic, Marksman) The roles that would appeal to me would be all of the roles excepted Marksman
Josef Jäger
Josef Jäger

Back to top Go down

Joe Jenkins Application (Accepted) Empty Re: Joe Jenkins Application (Accepted)

Post by Karl Sauer Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:15 pm

To: Joe Jenkins
-----

Hello

Jenkins

Your application has been reviewed and you have been approved for an interview.

As is standard procedure for all potential Recruits, you will be sent the Teamspeak information for our server via Private Message and are to report to an available officer for an interview.

Due to you being familiar with long-standing member for the group, we've chosen to skip the interview process, and you have been given basic access rights to the forum.
Karl Sauer
Karl Sauer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Back to top Go down